NRR Christmas Party
If you wish to book a place please speak to Des Evans at any club night or email [email protected] There is a limit of 150 people on a first come first serve basis, this is open to all members, family and friends. This event is subsidised by the club for everyone to say a big thank you for all your help throughout the year.
Please click here to see all the details.
As you are aware, your annual club subscription becomes due on 1 November.
You will be glad to know the committee have decided that subscriptions for all categories of membership will remain the same as last year as follows:
- First claim senior membership: £26
- Second claim senior membership: £15
- Junior membership (under 18 on 1 November): £10
- Social membership: £5
To avoid the potentially time consuming task of emailing and telephoning members, please help by paying as soon as possible in any of the following ways:
- By bringing your cheque or cash to the Annual General Meeting which is on 17 October starting at 8.30pm prompt (Please do your best to attend this meeting).
- By bringing your cheque or cash to any other Wednesday club night. (If you are paying by cash please try to bring the exact amount).
- Posting a cheque payable to “Newquay Road Runners” to me at 37, Tredour Road, Newquay TR7 2EY as soon as possible.
- For those who wish to pay by direct bank transfer, the club bank account
details are as follows:
Bank: Lloyds, Newquay
Account Name: Newquay Road Runners Club
Sort Code: 30-96-03
Account Number: 00112049
If you do pay by bank transfer, can you please email [email protected] to indicate you have done so and the amount you have transferred
Please do not send a cheque to Janet Sargent because she will be going on holiday for several weeks from the end of October.
In addition, if you do not intend to renew your membership, please let me know as soon as possible and certainly by 31 October. You can do this by telephoning me at home on 01637 877797, at work on 01637 878181, on my mobile 07710 190933 or by email to [email protected]
If you are racing on behalf of the club after 31 October, please ensure your subscription is paid before you do so. THIS PARTICULARLY APPLIES TO THE CORNISH MARATHON ON 4 NOVEMBER.