Race 10 in the Cornish Grand Prix
Please not this race has been moved to Saturday Evening
- he “Magnificent 7″ is a challenging seven mile road run at Saltash in Cornwall, organised by the Tamar Trotters.
- VERY HILLY COURSE – NOT SUITABLE FOR WHEELCHAIRS
- The race is held under the rules of UK Athletics and is part of the Cornish Grand Prix Series
- The 7 mile race follows a tough, well marshalled and accurate course through country lanes with good views over the Tamar Estuary.
The course is not easy by any means but you will enjoy it
- The 7 mile race has a minimum age limit of 16 and is restricted to 500 competitors so enter early to secure your place.
- There is also a 1.5 mile Fun Run.
The Fun Run takes place before the main 7 mile race so that runners can take part or spectate both events.
- Both races start and finish at Saltash Rugby Club in Moorlands Lane, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 4HJ
The Fun Run starts at 18:15
The 7 mile race starts at 19:00
Directions to the Start
- Pre-event and Post-event massage will be available